What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose from Five Options
- $12.99 for a small 8”x8” square layflat debossed photobook ($59.99 value)
- $15.99 for a medium 8”x11” portrait layflat debossed photobook ($64.99 value)
- $19.99 for a medium 11”x8.5” landscape layflat debossed photobook ($74.99 value)
- $23.99 for a large 11”x11” square layflat debossed photobook ($94.99 value)
- $27.99 for a large 14”x11” landscape layflat debossed photobook ($109.99 value)
Layflat Debossed Photobook from Photobook Canada
- Create custom layouts or used pre-made templates
- Choose text, scrapbook sections, and backgrounds
- Upload photos directly from your computer
- No limit to number of pictures on a page
High Quality Printing
- Books are printed on FSC certified acid-free paper
- High definition images
- Lay-flat design allows for full views of each page
Good to Know
- Pages: starts at 24 pages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Shipping only available in Canada. Doesn't ship to PO boxes; no combined shipping. See merchant's delivery fees. 7-business days guaranteed ship for express courier subject to terms & conditions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit/transaction. Not valid with Photobook mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Photobook Canada
Rather than letting your digital photographs waste away on your smartphone, camera, or laptop, use them to create personalized keepsakes with the help of Photobook Canada's intuitive online and offline editor. From hardcover photo books to plush pillows, Photobook Canada boasts a diverse selection of goods visitors can customize with vacation snapshots and family portraits. Once customers complete their design, a team of craftspeople assembles the product using high-quality materials such as long-lasting, acid-free paper. Orders are typically completed within five to seven business days, ensuring a quick turnaround for when customers are in a pinch.