Keep all of your memories in one place and open up computer storage space with a USB device that backs up photos and videos on Mac or PC
What You'll Get
Picture Keeper Photo Backup with 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB Capacity
- Automatically backs up favorite photos
- Skips over duplicate photos
- Restores photos to other computers
- Shares photos with family and friends
- Works with digital photo frames
- Protects photos from Facebook and backup email attachments
- Color: gray
- Compatibility: Apple Mac or PC laptops
- 4GB holds on average 2,000 photos
- 8GB holds on average 4,000 photos
- 16GB holds on average 8,000 photos
- 32GB holds on average 16,000 photos
Click here to view the Picture Keeper Pro SMART USB for Android offer.
The Fine Print
About Picture Keeper
When a close friend lost all of their digital images during a lightning storm, founder and CEO Matt Stanchie was struck by inspiration. With Stanchie’s background in technology, he began to develop a way to back up digital images permanently. As a result, he created Picture Keeper, software that can search and copy all digital files from a computer onto a USB device. Thus, Picture Keeper was born. Today, Picture Keeper helps customers save irreplaceable memories with design aimed at ease of use and efficiency, with no set up and no monthly fee. Read on to learn more about Picture Keeper:
- On the go: Doesn't require WiFi, making it ideal for travel and on-the-go lifestyles, allowing users to back up photos and videos from their phone and remove them from their device.
- Free up space: Allows users to keep snapping pictures and shooting videos without worrying about running out of room on their devices.
- Compatibility and convenience: A variety of options capable of syncing with mobile devices, as well as both Mac and PC computers, are available, keeping files private and protected.