All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One 20”x30” gallery-wrap canvas print (up to $159.95 value)
- Two 20”x30” gallery-wrap canvas prints (up to $319.90 value)
- Four 20”x30” gallery-wrap canvas prints (up to $639.80 value)
- Customize with your favorite family, vacation, or pet photos
- Each option includes an free thick-frame (1.5” thick) upgrade
- Gallery wrapping requires no frame
- Fine tune your photos with editing tools
- Durable canvas stretched over a wooden frame
- Ships ready to hang
- Hand-crafted in Texas
PictureCanvas.com is part of the Horizon Worldwide family of brands. Horizon is one of the largest manufactures of custom wall art and décor in the US.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 more as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per photo order transaction. Valid only for option purchased. Does not ship to PO boxes. Shipping not included; shipping rate is per item for the contiguous US. Extra fees for shipping outside of contiguous US, APO, FPO and DPOs. Online only; pick-up option not available. Tax is not included and will be collected at checkout, if applicable. For questions regarding your order, email customer service at email@example.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At Photography.com, family photos and vacation snapshots can be more than just digital copies trapped on your smartphone. Anyone who's taken that perfect shot can turn it into a print canvas, picture plaque, or even a tapestry to hang on the wall. Using their simple and intuitive online tool, even amateurs photographs can click, upload, and edit their pictures into high-quality prints and gifts. Snapshots can even be turned into clocks, chalkboards, and glass prints, which make for perfect gifts for Grandma or mementos of shared memories.