Useful for flying enthusiasts and professionals, new plane reviews, buying guides, and fundamental flying tips fill every issue
About This Deal
Whether flying is your hobby or profession, Plane & Pilot keeps you abreast of the aviation world’s latest news with info-rich monthly issues. Reviews of the latest light aircraft and small jets highlight the industry’s rapid pace of technological development, while buying guides help pilots with any budget choose the perfect plane for their business or personal hangar. Expert flyers also contribute to the magazine, with regular features on general flying technique, how to deal with various weather conditions, and handling emergency situations.
- Six month or one-year subscription; 6 or 12 issues total
- Small plane ownership and lifestyle magazine
- Regular reviews of new models
- Buying guides for any budget
- Expert flying tips and tricks
- Shipping is included.
- Most orders ship within 6–14 weeks from the redemption date.
- Does not ship to Canada.