Your custom photos printed in high resolution on a sturdy aluminum sheet makes for unique metallic decor to hang indoors or out
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Personalized 10”x10” Metal Print
- Three Personalized 10”x10” Metal Prints
- Four Personalized 10”x10” Metal Prints
- Six Personalized 10”x10” Metal Prints
- Nine Personalized 10”x10” Metal Prints
- Upload your own photos and print them in high resolution on a sturdy aluminum sheet
- Customize your photos using Printerpix’s intuitive online software
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor display
- Metal results in silver highlights and lowlights with a slightly muted sheen
- Multiple-print options let you create your own gallery wall
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Shipping not included; see delivery rates. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Tax included except in FL. Must use full voucher and promotional value in 1 online visit. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.