A comical tale on how your child can catch and befriend a monster, personalized with their name, photo, and hair, skin, and eye color
About This Deal
All fees charged in USD.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Personalize story with child’s name, photo, hair, skin, and eye color, as well as the monster’s fur color and your own dedication message
- Paperback book
- Size: 8”x8”
- Pages: 36
- Age range: 4 – 7
Take a look at this guide to learn more about how kids read as they grow, and what types of books to look for as their reading level progresses.
- Shipping is not included.
- Standard U.S. Shipping starts at $6.99, and Canadian Shipping starts at $15.99, to be charged at redemption.
- Please allow up to 4 business days for processing before your order is shipped; Holidays and seasonal gift-giving periods may lengthen processing time.
- See Put Me In The Story’s shipping and delivery policies
About Put Me in the Story
Put Me in the Story, which was recently raved about in the Chicago Tribune, connects parents and kids during bedtime reading rituals with one-of-a-kind storybooks personalized with kids' names and photos. After choosing a best-selling kids' book as a template, customers submit their child's name and upload a photograph and special message for their boy or girl. With more than 150 books to choose from including books featuring Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel characters, you’re sure to find the perfect gift each time. Within two weeks, parents and grandparents can snuggle with babies and toddlers, flipping through books filled with the child's own name and picture.
In addition to promoting literacy and family bonding through its selection of kids' books, Put Me in the Story creates heartwarming gifts with personalized children's books that celebrate the link between fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, and grandparents.