Kids’ names & photos are woven into the story of beautifully illustrated picture books, and personal messages make these books lovely gifts
About This Deal
Personalized Sesame Street Children’s Books
Each paperback book includes the child’s name on the cover, the child’s picture on a dedication page, and a personal message.
Choose From Sesame Street titles like
- All Tucked In On Sesame Street!
- Sesame Street: The Messy Alphabet Book
- Sesame Street: Just One You!
- Sesame Street: I Love You Just Like This!
- Sesame Street: The Great Easter Race
These bestselling personalized paperback books are ideal for playtime and bedtime. Add a child’s name, photo, and a special dedication message to create a magical gift that they’ll treasure for years to come.
- Shipping is not included.
- Standard U.S. Shipping starts at $6.99, and Canadian Shipping starts at $15.99, to be charged at redemption.
- Please allow up to 4 business days for processing before your order is shipped; Holidays and seasonal gift-giving periods may lengthen processing time.
- See Put Me In The Story’s shipping and delivery policies
About Put Me in the Story
Put Me in the Story, which was recently raved about in the Chicago Tribune, connects parents and kids during bedtime reading rituals with one-of-a-kind storybooks personalized with kids' names and photos. After choosing a best-selling kids' book as a template, customers submit their child's name and upload a photograph and special message for their boy or girl. With more than 150 books to choose from including books featuring Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel characters, you’re sure to find the perfect gift each time. Within two weeks, parents and grandparents can snuggle with babies and toddlers, flipping through books filled with the child's own name and picture.
In addition to promoting literacy and family bonding through its selection of kids' books, Put Me in the Story creates heartwarming gifts with personalized children's books that celebrate the link between fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, and grandparents.