Interactive software uses Dynamic Immersion technique to get users thinking and speaking in another language as quickly as possible
What You'll Get
Rosetta Stone Language Course Subscriptions
Rosetta Stone understands that speaking a new language like a local doesn’t happen overnight. For over 26 years, Rosetta Stone used techniques that teach customers to speak, read, and write effectively with confidence. As Rosetta Stone’s first new product in seven years, this system’s latest features blend reading, listening, speaking, and writing for new speakers, garnering the program a PC Magazine Editors’ Choice award for Best Language-Learning Software. Plus, Rosetta Stone’s supportive online community engages pupils in conversational practice, game play, and live sessions with native speakers. The included audio companion allows for language practice on the go.
Now customers can flip through any language as often as they’d like for the duration of their subscription.
- Unlimited access to every Rosetta Stone language, including Spanish, English, French, Italian, and German – choose from 24+ options
- TruAccent(R) speech-recognition engine. Start fine-tuning your pronunciation from the very first lesson.
- The Dynamic Immersion® method: the best way to learn a language is to surround yourself in it
- Anywhere, anytime access via computer, smartphones, and tablets The Unlimited Lifetime subscription also includes:
- Seek & Speak: turn everyday objects a vocabulary lesson
- Translations: if you’re feeling stuck, tap and see a translation
- Your Plan: Customize your learning schedule into doable The one-year subscription option allows online access to all 24+ languages for 12 months.
The one-year subscription option allows online access to the selected program for 12 months.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. See the minimum system requirements. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 13 or older. Not valid with other offers or promotions. All sales final. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Lifetime subscription includes access to the purchased language product for the lifetime of the product. Subscription is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rosetta Stone
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.