What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for a 1-year, 6-issue subscription to Taste of Home magazine ($10 value)
- $9 for a 1-year, 7-issue subscription to Simple & Delicious magazine ($10 value)
- $12 for a 1-year, 11-issue subscription to Bon Appetit magazine ($15 value)
- $15 for a 1-year, 9-issue subscription to Saveur magazine ($19.95 value)
Taste of Home
Billed as “America’s #1 cooking magazine,” Taste of Home compiles recipes and cooking tips with family in mind. Each issue spans all the possibilities of meal plans thanks to more than 200 simple recipes and cooking tips—including both everyday meals and holiday feasts.
- 1-year, 6-issue subscription
- Packed with simple recipes and cooking tips for family-sized meals
Simple & Delicious
An offshoot of Taste of Home magazine, Simple & Delicious turns home cooking into a piece of cake. Filled with quick, simple recipes—and published in a portable size—each magazine features cooking tips suited to a busy life, such as slow-cooker recipes, easy side ideas, and 30-minute meals.
- 1-year, 7-issue subscription
- Simple recipes and cooking tips suited for a busy life
Since 1956, Bon Appétit has been celebrating the diversity of both regional American cuisine and the international feasts of far-away lands. A member of the prestigious Condé Nast lifestyle group, this high-end epicurean publication’s glossy pages overflow with quick and complex gourmet recipes alike, many of which cross over into a surprisingly flavorful healthy category. The articles delve further into the culinary arts than most food magazines, featuring accomplished chefs and influential restaurants from around the world. To put a tasty cap on any meal, it also features a cocktail section to help readers demystify their favorite elixirs.
- 1-year, 11-issue subscription
- Recipes focused on healthy meals and international cuisine
Operating on the belief that food is part of a larger cultural context, the editors at Saveur source and share their recipes with all the care of culinary anthropologists. This dedication has helped the magazine net more than a dozen James Beard journalism awards—one of the highest honors a food magazine can receive with the exception of being knighted by the Burger King. Contributors travel the world to unearth exotic recipes such as Panamanian garlic chicken or Cambodian ginger-lemongrass ribs. Homegrown recipes from forgotten culinary corners also dot the magazine’s pages, making use of sustainable and seasonal ingredients. In addition to recipes and cooking techniques, the magazine also contains cocktail-oriented features, as well as ample travel and lifestyle articles.
- 1-year, 9-issue subscription
- Exotic recipes, cocktail guides, and travel articles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Not an auto-renewal offer. No hidden charges. Free shipping. Limit 1 per order. Does not ship to Canada. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Most orders ship within 8-10 weeks from the redemption date. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.