Eight milk chocolate-covered Oreo cookies and twelve dipped strawberries in sweet toppings make a delicious Mother’s Day gift
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Mother’s Day Oreos include:
- Two gold-foiled, milk chocolate-covered Oreo cookies
- Two copper-foiled, milk chocolate-covered Oreo cookies
- Two pink-foiled, milk chocolate-covered Oreo cookies
- Two magenta-foiled, milk chocolate-covered Oreo cookies
- Mother’s Day Strawberries include :
- Four strawberries dipped in milk with white swizzles
- Four strawberries dipped in dark with chocolate chips
- Four strawberries dipped in white with pink shimmer sugar
- Mother’s Day Strawberries include a gift box (no gift wrap required)
- OREO is a registered trademark of Intercontinental Great Brands LLC
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per order. Valid only for U.S. shipping. Extra fee for shipping; fees start at $14.99. May apply toward shipping. Redeemable online only at www.berries.com. Minimum purchase of full offer value required prior to expiration. Upon expiration, unused voucher will be redeemable for the paid value. Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. See full terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between the merchant or the third party's terms, including, without limitation, the Terms of Sale here, the terms set forth in this voucher shall control. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shari's Berries
Each day, Shari's Berries takes its haul of fresh strawberries to its dipping compound, where each batch awaits to be dipped. There, the strawberries are adorned with delicate drizzles of dark or white chocolate. Then, the treats are snugly packed and shipped to their destination before the day is out.
The staff members put the same care and attention into handcrafting other sweets, including cheesecakes, chocolate-coated s'mores, and cake truffles, to name a few. And they carry the ever-popular cake pops—spherical bites of cake that are mounted on sticks and made an example to cakes planning rebellion.