All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options:
- $5 for a custom 8x8 hard cover photo book ($29.99 value)
- $13.99 for a custom 8x11 hard cover photo book ($39.99 value)
- $19.99 for a custom 10x10 hard cover photo book ($49.99 value)
- $26.99 for a custom 12x12 hard cover photo book ($64.99 value)
- $33.99 for a custom 11x14 hard cover photo book ($74.99 value)
- Each book includes 20 pages (Pages can be added for an additional charge)
- Customize your book with our wide variety of styles, layouts, embellishments
- Select from styles for all occasions, including wedding, baby, family, travel, everyday, and seasonal
- Photo Books can be created on Shutterfly.com or on the Shutterfly App (iOS and Android)
- Printed on high-quality photo paper
- Professionally bound with a hardcover
- 100% happiness guarantee and Unlimited Photo Storage from Shutterfly
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per account and/or billing address. Must have or sign up for a Shutterfly account. Redemption code expires December 31, 2018. See full terms. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Shutterfly’s sprawling assortment of customized keepsakes proves that, though time marches on a linear path, there are several ways to retrace its steps. On Shutterfly’s easy-to-navigate website, customers upload, preserve, and share personal photographs through electronic and physical displays. Once pictures have been stored in your Shutterfly account, they remain accessible at any point. From there, customers can edit and share their photos through private share sites, email, and social media, instantly building albums for family members.
The same degree of customization typifies the website’s physical products, from prints to customized calendars with the photos you love. The signature photo books collect mementos into a professionally bound volume, where they are surrounded by original captions, themed backgrounds, and creative page layouts for almost any occasion. Cards and stationary frame pictures on envelope-ready paper, whereas calendars sport images for each month and on individual dates such as birthdays. Shutterfly also transforms stills into personalized gifts including iPhone cases, mugs, candles and puzzles.