Showcase all of your memories in a custom, hardcover photo book with new designs, layouts, and embellishments.
About This Deal
- One 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Book
- Two 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Books
- Three 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Books
- Five 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Books
Shutterfly 8x8 Hardcover Photo Books
- Create photo books like no other with Shutterfly’s unsurpassed quality.
- Customize your photo book with all-new designs and styles.
- Photographer-quality photo books, at a price you’ll love.
- From celebrating a new baby or wedding, to chronicling your adventures or making a recipe book, there are so many ways to customize your photo book.
- Tell your story with as few as 20 photos and fill a book with unforgettable moments.
- Make a photo book in minutes on desktop, mobile device or the Shutterfly app.
- Shutterfly designers will make your book for free with Make My Book® service, limited time only.
- Make a big impact with add-ons, including metallic covers and lay flat pages.
- With Shutterfly’s 100% happiness guarantee, they’re not happy unless you’re happy.
- Make one to gift to many, or create keepsakes for the whole school class.
- Must redeem entire promotional value in one order
- Shipping is not included.
- Most order ship within 6-10 days from the redemption date. Product fulfillment times may vary. Please go to Shutterfly for more details.
- See Shutterfly’s shipping and delivery policies.
- Economy shipping charges:
- One 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Book: $7.99
- Two 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Books: $12.99
- Three 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Books: $17.99
- Five 8x8 Shutterfly Hardcover 20-Page Photo Books: $22.99
Need To Know
Shutterfly’s sprawling assortment of customized keepsakes proves that, though time marches on a linear path, there are several ways to retrace its steps. On Shutterfly’s easy-to-navigate website, customers upload, preserve, and share personal photographs through electronic and physical displays. Once pictures have been stored in a Shutterfly account, they remain accessible at any point. From there, customers can edit and share their photos through private share sites, email, and social media, instantly building albums for family members.
The same degree of customization typifies the website’s physical products, from prints to customized calendars with the photos clients love. The signature photo books collect mementos into a professionally bound volume, where they are surrounded by original captions, themed backgrounds, and creative page layouts for almost any occasion. Cards and stationary frame pictures on envelope-ready paper, whereas calendars sport images for each month and on individual dates such as birthdays. Shutterfly also transforms stills into personalized gifts including iPhone cases, mugs, candles and puzzles.