Make a statement with socks that come in a variety of designs, from wild and crazy to colorful patterns
What You'll Get
Sock Panda Socks
- Choose from a variety of fun designs, including crazy and colorful patterns
- Comfortable fabric that will not rip or tear
- Material: 85% peruvian cotton, 10% nylon, 5% spandex
- Men’s socks: 10–13 (fits men’s shoe sizes 8–12)
- Women’s socks: 9–11 (fits women’s shoe sizes 5–10)
- Tween socks: 6–8 (fits most kids ages 8–12, kids’ shoe sizes 2–5)
- Kids’ socks: small (3–5 years old) or medium (6–8 years old)
- Subscription purchase donates a pair of socks to the homeless
- Domestic shipping is included.
- International shipping is $3 per shipment.
The Fine Print
About Sock Panda
Since 2011, Sock Panda has been designing colorful, fun, and fashionable socks in an effort to make the world a better place. Through a partnership with Indutexa S.A.—the top sock manufacturer in Lima, Peru—each pair of socks designed in Venice, CA, are made from a combination of Peruvian cotton and stretch yarns for comfort and shape, and come in a variety of expressive designs, from wild geometric shapes to colorful patterns. And as part of their mission to spread happiness, Sock Panda donates pairs of socks per purchase to those in need. Today, the company has donated over 136,000 socks to homeless shelters, low-income senior centers, hospitals, and under-privileged classrooms throughout the country.