Technicians convert up to 1,000 prints, slides and even negatives into high-resolution files, preserving memories in a digital archive
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing, redeem this voucher by visiting southtree.com and ordering your Southtree Kit.
- Experts scan and digitize prints, slides, and negatives
- See more about how it works here
- Digitized by hand in the USA
- Each kit includes:
- Welcome guide and instructions
- Barcodes for tagging analog photos
- A packing box and a pre-paid return shipping label
Choose from Three Options
- 50 Photo Scans to CD ($49.98 value)
- 500 Photo Scans to CD ($309.98 value)
- 1,000 Photo Scans to CD ($499.98 value)
- Shipping is not included. * Shipping starts at $9.95 per item.
- Most orders ship within 2–4 business days from the redemption date.
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per household, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Online only. Valid only for option purchased. Shipping not included. Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 2 to 4 business days from redemption date. Voucher includes CD Set. Can add additional delivery options (Thumb Drive, Digital Download, or another CD Set) at checkout for an additional fee not covered by this voucher. Must add at least one delivery option at checkout for an additional fee not covered by this voucher. After purchasing, redeem this voucher by visiting southtree.com and ordering your Southtree Kit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since converting their first videotape to DVD in 2001, Southtree's team of professionals has digitized artifacts—from first-steps on VHS home video to photo negatives of great-grandparents—for over 500,000 families. The process is simple: users pack a provided Southtree box with videotapes, photos, film, or audio cassettes. Once received at their US-based facility, the staff processes each item by hand, yielding high-resolution photos or professionally mastered videos on a disc, in a digital download, or on a thumb drive. Customers are updated via email through each step of the process, right up until the original items and their new high-tech counterparts are delivered back to their doorstep.