Convert up to 2, 10, 20, 40 home movies on videotapes or film reels to DVD; formats include VHS and Super 8 film
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Convert videotapes and film reels to DVD.
- DVDs are customized with a printed title and can be played in a DVD player, digital projector, and computer.
- Redemption includes a conversion kit, which contains:
- Welcome guide with instructions
- Barcodes to tag items
- Sturdy box for packing
- Prepaid return shipping label
- All digitizing
- All analog media is digitized by hand in the United States.
- Includes extra safety item barcodes for any additional media to be digitized
- Southtree will invoice for any add-ons once the customer’s media is received to be digitized.
Videotape and film-reel formats that can be converted digitally include:
- Tapes: VHS, VHS-C, MiniDV, Hi8, Digital 8, MicroMV, Beta, PAL to NTSC
- Film reels: 8mm, 16mm, Super 8
- Most kits ship within 2 business days from redemption date.
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
- Once media is received, processing takes 2 - 4 weeks.
About Southtree Media Transfer Service
Your family photos and home videos are probably your most treasured belongings. You shouldn’t lose your connection to priceless home movies and photos simply because technology has changed. Or because time has begun to warp and wear down old photos and media.
That’s why the team at Southtree has created a simple way to have your videotapes, film reels, photos, slides, negatives and other aging media digitally preserved in a format that will keep them accessible and safe forever.
Every item you send us is converted by hand in the USA. Our team of over 200 professional technicians treats each of your items as if they were their own, preserving your memories with the utmost care and professionalism. For more than 10 years, we’ve been the industry leader in professionally preserving your family memories. Our years of experience = your peace of mind. Not only have we been trusted by thousands of families to digitize their precious memories, but we’ve also helped museums, government agencies and universities digitally archive their analog recordings and photos.
It's the personal connection customers have with the product that stands out most.
“We have been watching our DVDs with joy!,” one customer recently wrote to the company. “Weddings, baptism, Christmas, our son's sporting events of hockey, going away party. These are our memories that were lost to us. I'm very happy with Southtree's work." Another customer writes, “When my family opened the box and I explained what they were holding, the entire family cried, even the teenagers who realized all their baby Christmas videos were included in this collection. Thank you Southtree! Getting my next batch ready to send out soon!” TDon’t miss out on this limited-time offer to save up to 60 percent and ensure your home movies and photos are always within reach.