All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Featuring eight unique wines (15 bottles total), this package offers a variety of beautiful red wines that are perfect for any season. Wines are accompanied by a deluxe wine thermometer that will ensure each wine is served at the perfect temperature.
Selections may include some of the following:
- Chateau Franc-Cardinal: An elegant red wine, displaying complex aromas and flavors of plum and prune notes, balanced by a slight smokiness and even a hint of almond.
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine awarded this wine an impressive 91 points and an Editor’s Choice Winner.
- Product of a petite chateau and operated by the Holzberg family, where the winery is in final stages of certification as an organic wine producer
- Blend of merlot (72%), cabernet franc (24%), and malbec (4%)
- Tuesday Night Cabernet: This wine comes from the Maule Valley of Chile, which is one of the country’s largest wine-producing regions, with some of its oldest vines. Less assertive in flavor than typical Cabernets, this one is gentle in style, with notes of black fruits and a slightly ripe fruit edge, with a touch of black licorice and pepper, striking a soft balance between the acids and natural tannins.
- Magnifico Cuvee Rosso: Red blend of classic Italian grape varietals; red fruit notes, smooth finish with balance of acidity, fruit, and tannins; pair with pasta.
- Baywood Cellars Red: Made in the Lodi region, this blend combines some of the best grapes in California for a deep ruby color with a rich hue.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $29.95 shipping per case not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.