An impressive value, this 15-bottle pack features Angela Vineyard Pinot Noir, and a 91-point Bordeaux
What You'll Get
Featuring eight unique wines (15 bottles total), this package offers a variety of beautiful red wines that are perfect for any season.
Selections may include some of the following:
- Angela Vineyard Pinot Noir ($35 value): An elegant red wine from Oregon’s famed Yamhill-Carlton growing region.
- Oregon has become known for the capability to make great pinot noir while Yamhill-Carlton in the Willamette valley is one of the most recognized regions in the state.
- Definitely a crowd-pleaser, the Angela Vineyard allures with aromas and flavors of blackberry, rose hips, cherry cola, hibiscus, plum skin, and white pepper spice.
- Magnifico Montepulciano d’Abruzzo: East of Rome, the impressive region of Abruzzo has an Adriatic coastline and features one particular signature grape, Montepulciano. This grape makes a dark wine, almost inky, full of ripe and bold fruit flavors.
- Primi Soli Sangiovese: This stunning Primi Soli product features the Sangiovese grape on its own and it is incredible. Fresh and vibrant, this wine bursts on your palate with notes of fresh strawberry leading the way. A nice spiciness keeps the fruit in check.
- Red Boar Bobal: This red starts out with smooth, bright flavors of juicy cherries, balanced with subtle earthiness and ends with an impressive kick at the finish.
- Additional $29.95 shipping not included
- Does not ship to AK, AR, HI, KY, MS, UT, or Canada
- See Splash Wines’ shipping and delivery policies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s) for one-voucher option. Limit of 1 per person for two-voucher option. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $29.95 shipping per case not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.