$45 for three bottles of Chateau Bordeaux wines with shipping and $10 Splash Cash included ($117 value)
- Hailing from one of the most famous wine regions in the world and made predominantly from Cabernet, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot grapes
- Chateau Franc-Cardinal Bordeaux 2012: An international, award-winning Cotes de Bordeaux Francs wine, with a rich, fruity flavor that pairs well with assertive foods and ripe cheeses
- Chateau LaForet Bordeaux: A classic blend of Merlot (70%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (30%) with flavors of raspberry and plum
- Chateau les Tuileries Bordeaux: A bright, bold blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Cabernet Franc grapes with black fruit and raspberry notes
- Click here to view Splash Wines’ deal for a three-pack of 2011 Chateau Franc-Cardinal
Click here for other Splash Wines Groupon offers.
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.