Wine lovers can enjoy a curated pack of exceptional reds, featuring bold, robust wines, certain to please even the most discerning palates
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
The Connoisseur Collection 15-Pack
This curated collection includes two bottles of seven robust reds from around the world, all fitting for the Spring season, plus one bottle of the $50 retail Empyrean Eridanus Claret. Each bottle is hand-selected for discerning wine-drinkers.
These are the included wines:
- 2014 Chateau Franc-Cardinal Bordeaux: plum and prune notes lead on the fruit, balanced by a slight smokiness and a hint of almond
- Florent Descombes Pinot Noir: a vibrant and aromatic nose with fruity notes of cherries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries
- Chateau Auzias Cabardès: a blend of Syrah, Grenache, and Cabernet Franc that is complex and powerful with a firm structure characteristic of the region
- Domaine Paretlongue Cité de Carcassonne: a Cabernet Franc-Syrah blend flavored with ripe black currants that has bold opulence and a long, lingering finish
- Vivir sin Dormir Organic Monastrell: a vibrant cherry-red color, it has intense aromas of red and black fruits like plum, blackberry, and raspberry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s) for one-voucher option. Limit 1 per person for two-voucher option. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $29.95 shipping per case not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.