Packages composed of multiple varieties of malbec wines from Argentina and Chile
What You'll Get
Malbec used to be only a blending grape in Bordeaux. It then stepped into the spotlight, first in Argentina, and then around the world. This offer features three malbecs, two from Argentina and one from Chile.
- El Explorador Mendoza: This Mendoza-born Malbec is balanced, with notes of oak and red fruits.
- El Negotiante Mendoza: another Mendoza-born Malbec with a fruity introduction of ripe red plum, cherry, and red currant, balanced with notes of tea and minerality
- The Vigilant: This purple-hued wine from Chile’s Central Valley leads with a nose of violet and plum, with hints of leather and tobacco, plus gentle tannins.
- Shipping is not included; $14.95 for 6 bottles, $24.95 for 12 bottles, and $29.95 for 15 bottles
- Does not ship to AK, AR, HI, KY, MS, UT, or Canada.
- See Splash Wines’ shipping and delivery policies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states; does not ship to Canada. Additional $14.95 shipping not included for 6 bottles. Additional $24.95 shipping not included for 12 bottles. Additional $29.95 shipping not included for 15 bottles. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.