This pack allows wine lovers the chance to try 15 or 18 unique white wines from around the world at a great discount.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 15-Bottle Pack of Ultimate White Wines
- 18-Bottle Pack of Ultimate White Wines
The Ultimate White Wines packs showcase the unique flavors of white wines from around the world. It includes 15 different wines (750 ml per bottle) from regions such as Spain, Italy, and Chile. Some of the featured wines include:
- Placer Andaluz Chardonnay: a crisp chardonnay with citrus fruit flavors and tropical fruit undertones
- La Marchesina Garganega Pinot Grigio: a light white aged for two months in French oak, revealing a hint of spice and roundness and notes of lemon, lime, white peach, and nutmeg
- Cien Duros Macabeo: a Spanish white blend with crisp and refreshing notes
- Tuesday Night Sauvignon Blanc: Chilean in origin, this sauvignon blanc features fresh, dry flavors of citrus fruits, lemongrass, and green apple.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. Does not ship to Canada. Additional $29.95 shipping per 15-pack case not included. Additional $34.95 shipping for 18-pack case not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.