· Redeemed March 8, 2017
· Redeemed December 15, 2016
· Redeemed November 23, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Custom Sleek or Tough Cases for iPhone 6 from The Case Studio
- iPhone 6 Sleek Case
- iPhone 6 Tough Case
Create Your Own Design
- Fully customizable phone cases
- Upload up to eight photos or use one of the sites pre-made designs
- Bright, crisp prints designed not to chip or fade
- Can be an easy way to make your phone stand out from the crowd
Protects Phone Against Damage
- Super tough polymer shell
- Provides extra layer of protection against scratches
- Small raised edge protects against screen damage
- Tough option has a shock absorbing layer
- Fits tightly against phone
- Thin design does not provide extra bulk
- Can fit easily into most pockets or purses
Good to Know
Compatible with iPhone 6
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Extra $6.95 fee for shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 7 business days from the redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Voucher is non-transferable. Tax may be applied to residents of OK. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Case Studio
Though each smartphone and tablet stores a highly customized selections of songs, photos, and documents, on the outside they typically all look the same. The Case Studio helps to make mobile devices' exteriors as unique as the data they contain with an array of custom protective cases. Designs range from colorful patterns to customers' own personal photos to replicas of celebrity grocery lists, giving otherwise undistinguishable devices a way to reflect their owners' personalities.