All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Weekly Weight Loss Planner With Trader Joe’s Groceries
The Hot Meal’s meal plans are made with frozen, already-prepared Trader Joe’s foods, and are designed for those with busy schedules who do not have the time to cook or try out various recipes. Here’s a quick look at how it works (or watch a video of the process here):
- To begin, clients provide specifics like weight, height, and age
- Then, clients set a daily calorie goal
- The site then generates a grocery list and corresponding meal plans that adhere to that calorie limit
- Users take the grocery list to just one specific grocery store, and shop according to the meal plan formulated by the site
- All plans are vegetarian
- Please note the weekly planner is designed for use with Trader Joe’s Groceries; it is designed for customers who live nearby and can use the store with the planner. Take a peek at the planner here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. The Hot Meal is a not a Trader Joe's company, nor affiliate of Trader Joe's. The Hot Meal does not handle Trader Joe's store inquiries on this site. Please note that most Trader Joe's foods are seasonal. A credit card is required to create an account; you will be charged $0 for the duration of your subscription and can cancel any time. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Hot Meal
The Hot Meal's goal is to assist clients in reversing weight gain ultimately by helping them manage their caloric intake. Clients set a daily calorie goal, which The Hot Meal uses to help create a grocery list and a vegetarian meal plan specific to the client's health needs and goals. Next, clients take their grocery lists to the store and buy the foods that'll help them create delicious recipes and promote healthy, sustainable habits.