International snack box packed with sweets, salty bites, chocolates, and candies from around the world
About This Deal
Each Treats box contains faves for worldwide foodies, letting them sample international snacks without having to set foot outside, in a box delivered to the door.
- Each box of cookies, crisps, and chocolate chips contains an information card and a postcard about the country this month’s snacks call home.
- Standard subscription: Five snacks
- Premium subscription: Ten snacks
- Shipping not included.
- Shipping to US: $4.50 for Standard Box, $6.50 for Premium Box.
- Shipping to Canada: $11 for Standard Box, $13 for Premium Box.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days from the redemption date.
Need To Know
Thanks to its curated selection of international snacks, Treats allows patrons to become world-traveling foodies without stepping foot on a plane. The subscription service delivers tasty treats from a different country each month in the form of a package filled with sweet and savory bites. The standard pack includes 4–6 items; read on to learn about a few of the snacks Treats' boxes may contain:
Australia: Cadbury Cherry Ripe chocolate bar, Arnott's Tim Tams, Cheezels, Smith's Twisties
Brazil: Passatempo Cookies, Presunto Conchinhas, Sonho De Baslsa Bon Bons, Pipoca Doce Vovozinha (sweet popcorn) and Bananinha
Germany: Ferrero Hanuta wafers, Haribo gummy candies, Funny-Frisch Erdnuss Flippies peanut puffs, Lorenz crunchy Nic Nacs
Japan: Strawberry Pocky Midi, Morinaga milk caramels, Calbee shrimp-flavored crisps, Himemaru rice crackers
Korea: Lotte White Cookie Pepero, Orion Choco Pie, Cosmos hot-chicken balls, Orion spicy cuttlefish-peanut balls