ICOES-accredited course provides students with the knowledge and best practices of healthy, delicious plant based cooking
About This Deal
Chef Cynthia Louise, a health and wellness expert with over 15 years of experience, instructs this online, six-module certification course that covers a wide range of everyday wholefood meals. She imparts her wisdom to help students regain health and vitality without quick-fix diets or food fabs.
Students will learn:
- Use fresh ingredients from the local supermarket to prepare delicious, health-conscious recipes
- Craft simple food substitutes for most dietary requirements like creamy sauces without dairy
- Add several 5-minute recipes for quick, healthy eats
- Replace refined sugar with natural sweeteners like honey and fruit
- Grasp how each meal and each ingredients offers nourishment
- Build a profile of new flavor combinations from around the world
- Maximize energy gained from meals
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, beauty, health, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 190,000 students from 139 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.