Sip and savor a selection of Gold Medal-winning premium rosé wines
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Premium French Rosé Wine
- Ideal for wine tasting parties or any celebration
- 12 premium bottles of French rosé
Rosé is a people-pleaser when it comes to wine-lovers. The versatile and refreshing rosés in this collection are crisp and dry with delicate flavors that make them a tasty companion for almost any dish. This 12-bottle selection features four bottles each of three different Gold Medal-winning wines by La Rèfèrence, Racine, and Les Muraires. Two of these wines hail from Provence, Rosé’s French home, which was nominated for Wine Enthusiast’s 2016 Wine Region of the Year.
- 2016 La Référence Grenache Rosé: a fresh and pleasant, 95-point Double Gold Medal-winning French Rosé with delicate notes of raspberry, from Bordeaux wine magnate Bernard Magrez
- 2016 Racine Côtes de Provence Rosé: this full and expressive Gold Medal-winner from Provence is made by Burgundian wine scion Bruno Lafon, and it contains a mixture of fruity and floral tones and flavors, including lychee, peach, and mango
- 2016 Les Muraires Coup de Rosé: a fresh, 91-point Gold Medal-winning rosé with a light, succulent nose of fresh red fruits from Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault grapes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to select states. Tax and $24.95 shipping not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Limit 5 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 37 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,000 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.