Clients may enjoy a selection of fine wines from Italy that pair well with a fresh-cooked pasta meal
What You'll Get
12-Pack of Impressive Italian Reds
Delicious red wines from Italian vineyards, perfect for pairing with meals or enjoying on their own. With a rich history of winemaking, ideal climate, and a passion for enjoying wine, it’s no wonder that Italy is one of the world’s top wine producing regions. Connoisseurs cherish Italian reds for their bold flavor and ability to make an ordinary meal all the more special. For a limited time, enjoy savings on a 12-bottle selection of red wines from regions across Italy.
- May include wines like:
- Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola - Popular Italian varietal
- Cantina Di Solopaca Rosso I.G.P. - Smooth and full-bodied blend of indigenous grapes
- 2018 Due Mari Sangiovese I.G.T., - Rich and well-balanced red wine from Southern Italy. Start boiling water for pasta and order now to get an excellent selection of food friendly Italian reds!
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $24.95 for 12 bottles.
- Does not ship to PO boxes, AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, SD, RI and UT
- See Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
The Fine Print
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.