What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
15 Bottles of Wine and $25 Off Next Purchase
- 15 bottles of wine
- $25 eGift good towards your next purchase of $75 or more on Wine Insiders
- Two printed gift bags
- Wood-handled, hinged waiter’s corkscrew with a foil cutter, a boot lever for easy opening, and a bottle opener
This selection features classic wines such as:
- 2017 Belfiore Sauvignon Blanc Trevenezie I.G.T., a fresh Italian white with a nuanced and aromatic character
- 2016 Longchase Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon, a light and versatile California red with tasty citrus flavors of raspberry and cherry
- 2017 La Peroniere Blanc Majesté, a juicy French white with notes of lime, lychee, and a hint of white pepper
- 2017 El Portal Syrah California, a California red that includes bold flavors of dark berries, and savory notes of pepper and olive
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping and tax not included; extra $29.95 fee for shipping. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and valid I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Wines may vary and may be different from wines picture. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 36 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.