Customers can taste why two grapes are better than one with this pack of white blends from France, Italy, Spain, and California
About This Deal
For less than $5 per bottle, wine-lovers can enjoy 15 carefully selected white wines from around the world. Blended wines, made from two or more types of grape, allow winemakers to create their own perfect wine by adding subtleties to construct a custom-made flavor profile. This 15-pack lets customers drink a winemaker’s wildest dream with varieties from the vineyards of France, Italy, Spain, and California. From a delicate and layered French selection, to a citrusy concoction from California, the entire collection is sure to please.
Selections include wines like:
- Bertoli Bianco: a fresh, dry, and 90-point Gold Medal-winning Italian white with fruity and floral aromas
- 2016 Cuvèe Joëlle White Blend: a balanced blend of zesty Sauvignon Blanc and vibrant Loin De L’oeil from France
- 2017 Bayshore Vintners Founder’s Reserve White Blend: a bright and fruity California favorite with notes of apricot and lemon
- 2017 Torre de Rejas White Blend: this velvety Spanish white is cold-macerated to preserve fresh aromas of flowers and citrus
- Les Sonnailles Blanc: a fresh and balanced white that showcases the famed French terroir
- Tax and $29.95 shipping not included
- Does not ship to Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Dakota, or Utah
- View Wine Insider’s full shipping policies
Need To Know
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.
Savor the flavours of the season with an assortment of premium wines curated by experts. Selected from vineyards in top winemaking regions, these wines are just right for crisp days and cozy nights. Discover award-winning bottles, popular varietals, hidden gems, and more wines just ripe for the picking.
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of your choice (reds, whites, or mixed), you’ll receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter's Corkscrew lets you open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. Your order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com. Keep this voucher in mind when it’s time to stock up for the holidays!