Brighten up your winter with this 15-bottle pack of international, award-winning white wine, including selections from California and Italy
What You'll Get
Add some gold and silver to your winter with this 15-bottle pack of crisp, award-winning white wine from all across the globe, including California, South Africa, and Italy. The Wintry White Wine selection consists of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, and more choices that are perfect for hosting guests or quiet nights by a roaring fire. Additionally, all 15 wines have won awards from expert judges in recent competitions, with seven of them topping the competition and earning Gold Medals.
Here’s a sample of some of the included bottles:
- 2017 Trebuchet Chardonnay: a dry, lightly creamy South African white with crisp flavors of lime, lemon, and pineapple (92-Point Gold Medal, Monterey International Wine Competition)
- 2017 Belfiore Sauvignon Blanc Trevenezie I.G.T.: named for a secret flower garden that provided sanctuary in Veneto during World War I, this aromatic Italian white makes up a fresh and nuanced character (92-Point Gold Medal, Monterey International Wine Competition)
- 2017 Torre de Rejas White Blend: this lively Spanish white is made from a well-balanced blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo grapes, and pairs a floral feel with refreshing notes of citrus (Silver Medal, International Women’s Wine Competition)
- Tax and $29.95 shipping not included
- Does not ship to Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Dakota, or Utah
- View Wine Insider’s full shipping policies
The Fine Print
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.