Wine-lovers can enjoy a 15-pack of full-bodied red blends and other red varietals
What You'll Get
For less than $5 per bottle, wine-lovers can enjoy 15 carefully selected bottles of red wine from around the world. Consisting of Red Blends and other top red varietals, this 15-pack lets customers drink a winemaker’s wildest dream with delicious blends to single grape varietals! From fruity reds to bold and tannic reds, this selection is sure to please connoisseurs and amateur wine drinkers alike!
May include wines like:
- 2017 Fox and the Flock Red Wine: This inaugural vintage of 2017 Fox and The Flock Red Blend is led by 25% Lodi Petite Sirah, evoking blackberry and black cherry fruit while oozing its signature inky black color, and 22% Lodi Zinfandel, adding a raspberry edge with leather complexity on the finish.
- 2019 Les Grandes Caves D’Albret Rouge: This red blend in particular carries pronounced aromas of ripe cherry and blackberry. Its straightforward aromas carry nicely into more elaborate flavors of plum, leather, and vanilla. Strong tannins initially obscure the more nuanced notes, but its lasting finish reveals the wine’s true flavors.
- 2016 Bears’ Lair Pinot Noir: Displays mature aromas of bing cherry, cranberry, and plum. These rich, fruity aromas combine with flavors of blackberry and toffee on the palate to produce a smooth-textured, lasting finish.
- Tax and $29.95 shipping not included
- Does not ship to Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Dakota, or Utah
- View Wine Insider’s full shipping policies
The Fine Print
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.