From Australia to France, this vibrant selection of international wines features vibrant notes of citrus, melon, and green apple
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Sauvignon Blanc Packages
With zesty notes of citrus and herbs and a dry feel that pairs well with fresh foods like seafood, salads, and pesto pasta, it makes sense that Sauvignon Blanc is one of the most popular white wines in the world. This bundle features award-winning Sauvignon Blanc wines from top vineyards in France, Italy, California, Chile, and Australia, and a bonus deluxe waiter’s corkscrew so that anyone can open their bottle with ease. Selections include:
- 2017 Mooncrest Sauvignon Blanc: Zesty California white with aromas of melon, freshly cut grass, green apple, citrus, and fig (94-point Platinum Medal, 2018 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition)
- 2017 Starlight Ridge White Blend: Eye-catching blend of Australian Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon with notes of citrus, lemon grass and papaya (Silver Medal, 2018 Monterey International Wine Competition)
- 2016 Voluptueux Sauvignon Blanc/Colombard: Harmonious Sauvignon-based French white blend with fresh notes of citrus and multiple awards (Silver Medal, 2017 New York International Wine Competition)
- 2017 Pajarito Sauvignon Blanc: Steel-aged Chilean white with bright notes of grapefruit, lemon, and grass (Silver Medal, 2018 Monterey International Wine Competition)
- 2017 Belfiore Sauvignon Blanc Trevenezie I.G.T.: Fresh Italian white with a nuanced and aromatic character (92-point Gold Medal, 2018 Monterey International Wine Competition)
- 2017 De La Rougerie Sauvignon Blanc I.G.P. Pays d’Oc: Iconic white wine from France with notes of citrus and apple (Silver Medal, 2018 Women’s International Wine Competition)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. Ships only to select states. Void where prohibited by law. Tax and $17.95 shipping not included for 6 Bottle Package. Tax and $29.95 shipping not included for 12 Bottle Package. Tax and $34.95 shipping not included for 15 Bottle Package. Limit 1 per order. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Limit 5 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 37 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,000 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.