Discover ripe, fruit-forward flavor from Down Under
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- 6-, 12-, or 15-pack
- Can be paired with cheese and chocolate
- Say G’Day to savings on a mix of easy-drinking wines from Australia. This “New World” region produces world-class wines bursting with bold flavor, which you’ll get a taste of with this curated pack. Robust reds and fruity whites were selected from vineyards across Southeastern Australia, where cool nights and mild days create ideal conditions for growing juicy, ripe grapes.
- Sip and savor popular varietals such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Chardonnay, and Moscato. Wines may include 2020 Aldridge Shiraz, a silky red with dark fruit notes accented with hints of chocolate and vanilla, and 2019 Paperbark Chardonnay, a rich white wine combining crisp acidity and creamy texture.
- These flavorful, fruit-driven wines will enhance homemade meals, from beef stew to creamy pasta dishes. They’re just as enjoyable on their own and perfect for movie nights or virtual gatherings. Order today to add a taste of Australia to your wine collection!
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $12.95 for 6 bottles, $24.95 for 12 bottles, $29.95 for 15 bottles.
- Ships only to select states; see Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.
Clients can savor the flavours of the season with an assortment of premium wines curated by experts. Selected from vineyards in top winemaking regions, these wines are just right for crisp days and cozy nights. Guests may discover award-winning bottles, popular varietals, hidden gems, and more wines just ripe for the picking.
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of choice (reds, whites, or mixed), the client will receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter's Corkscrew lets them open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. THe order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com. It's good to keep this voucher in mind when it’s time to stock up for the holidays!