Wine lovers can enjoy six bottles of full-bodied red blends from the district of Bordeaux, along with a handy corkscrew
What You'll Get
Bordeaux Reds Featuring a Double-Sized 1.5L Magnum Bottle and Corkscrew
The word “Bordeaux” immediately brings fine wine to mind. With this exclusive six-bottle half-case, access Merlot- and Cabernet Sauvignon-based red wines from across the legendary French Bordeaux region. The double-sized 1.5-liter bottle of 2016 Arnozan Lussac Saint-Émilion Bordeaux Rouge Magnum makes the perfect centerpiece for a meal—especially if you’re grilling—and comes with five more wines. Plus, each set comes with a deluxe waiter’s corkscrew to ensure that each bottle opens with ease.
- 2016 Arnozan Lussac Saint-Émilion Bordeaux Rouge Magnum: Made from grapes grown in Bordeaux, France’s esteemed Saint-Émilion area, this vividly red bordeaux is a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon with a fruit-forward taste and a balanced, soft, and silky finish.
- 2016 A d’Arche Graves Bordeaux Rouge: hailing from the Bordeaux subregion of Graves, this inviting bordeaux features a balanced blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. Fruity aromas reveal notes of blackberry and cherry, complemented by a subtle hint of licorice. Silver Medal, 2018 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2017 Marquis de Bacalon Bordeaux Rouge: Merlot-based red with rich flavors of black currant and plum, and subtle earthiness to complement its medium-bodied feel.
- 2015 Saint-Vincent Baron Bordeaux Rouge: supple, Merlot-based bordeaux with notes of cherry and currant. Silver Medal, 2018 Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
- Château Roux de Beauces Red Bordeaux: a fruit-forward wine with notes of red berries and black currant.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Tax and $17.95 shipping not included. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and cannot be combined with any other promotion. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 37 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,000 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.