Supplied in a collectible wood crate, this elegant wine set checks the get great wine off the holiday to-do list
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
Cabernet Sauvignon Four-Pack with Collectible Wood Crate
Our Cabernet Sauvignon Quartet is an excellent gift for fans of one of the world’s most popular varietals, as this includes four different profiles from regions across France and California. It includes an exquisite red wine from “one of Bordeaux’s most interesting visionaries,” Bernard Magrez, celebrated for his attention to detail and dedication to excellence. No Cabernet collection would be complete without including California, so we’ve also curated two Golden State selections. This quartet is versatile and food-friendly, so all pair well with your seasonal dinner table. Best of all, you’ll get these unique wines quickly, conveniently, and safely delivered to your door!
Includes wines like:
- 2019 Roche Mazet Cabernet Sauvignon: a French Cabernet Sauvignon from Pays d’Oc that’s garnered medals for delicious taste of dark notes of black currant and cherry against a background of toasted vanilla.
- 2017 Bernard Magrez Cabernet Sauvignon: a dry and deliciously easy-drinking wine from Bordeaux overflowing with robust notes of black currant, cherry, and sweet spice.
- 2017 George Phillips Cellars Reserve Selection No. 113 Cabernet Sauvignon: a full-bodied Cab with flavors of dark ripe fruits, mocha, spice with hints of vanilla. On the palate, black cherry, raspberry, and plum are followed by a long smooth finish.
- 2018 Treehaven Lane Cabernet Sauvignon: a rich, full-bodied red with flavorful currant, black cherry, and cassis on the palate with layers of complexity and a savory finish.
Holiday In Bordeaux Four-Pack with Collectible Wood Crate
When it comes to wine, the word “Bordeaux” immediately brings excellence to mind. Many of the most sought-after wines in the world are produced in this premier region with more than 2,000 years of winemaking history and legendary terroir for growing grapes. Wine connoisseurs cherish Bordeaux red blends, in particular, made from a blend of red grape varieties such as Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Cabernet Franc. We’ve curated an assortment of food-friendly wines for your upcoming holiday feasts, so add some French savoir-faire to your seasonal dinner table. Best of all, you’ll get these unique wines quickly, conveniently, and safely delivered to your door!
Includes wines like: * 2013 Château Haut Garin Rouge: a beautiful blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, aged for a minimum of 12 months in French new oak barrels with notes of red currant and raspberry, capped off with a subtle smokiness. * 2018 Château Jansenant Côtes de Bourg Bordeaux Rouge: an impressive Bordeaux red awarded several Gold Medals. Dive into this Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon blend with aromas of cocoa and precious wood come through on the palate, joined by a touch of licorice. * 2019 Château Le Redon Bordeaux Rouge: a modern take on the preeminent French Red Blend (Rouge) utilizing a balance of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon to produce a smooth, rich wine with flavors of cranberry, cherry, and licorice–as well as the vanilla characteristic of its oak aging process. * 2017 Château Freybernat Bordeaux Rouge: a brilliantly red blend charms with aromas of blackberry, raspberry compote, and a dash of vanilla while the palate offers a backdrop of wild fruits with refined hints of licorice.
L’arca Holiday Wine Four-Pack with Collectible Wood Crate
This particular collection is very special owing to the family and the story behind the wines. For over 100 years the Castellani family has been making wine in their native region of Tuscany, Italy, a world-renowned region both for classic wines and more contemporary innovations, such as Super Tuscan blends. The L’arca series was born out of a project by Piergiorgio Castellani to rescue rare indigenous grapes on the brink of being lost and includes many gorgeous, but lesser-known varietals found only in Italy. Piergiorgio Castellani brings his passion for the land to his technique ensuring that each of these wines is also sustainably farmed. We’ve curated four of their best food-friendly selections, both red and white, to accompany your seasonal dinner table.
Includes wines like: * 2019 L’arca Nero d’Avola D.O.C.: a delectable red wine made with 100% Nero d’Avola grapes. It’s an evocative wine with a dark ruby red hue and concentrated notes of red fruit and black cherries that are excellent alongside grilled red meat. * 2019 L’arca Grillo D.O.C.: a wine with exotic fragrance and notes of ripe peach and pear with almond and honey overtones. It’s crisp and refreshing and offers the perfect pairing for seafood and vegetable courses. * 2019 Orvieto Classico D.O.C.: a refreshing blend of the Grechetto, Malvasia, and Trebbiano grapes earning the “Classico” designation given only to those Orvieto wines produced in the classic production area characterized by tufa, limestone, and volcanic soil. The result is an elegant, soft, fresh white wine with a unique minerality. * 2019 L’arca Pinot Noir Terre Siciliane I.G.T.: Pinot lovers will enjoy the unique profile, but the same great medium body and velvety texture they expect.
Organic Grape Wine Four-Pack with Collectible Wood Crate
This unique assortment is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer wine made from organic grapes, but still, wish to enjoy the vivacious flavor of classic European red wine. This range of food-friendly varietals was curated to accompany holiday meals. Best of all, you’ll get these amazing wines quickly, conveniently, and safely delivered to your door! Uncork them and savor the flavor of many beloved varietals from the old world, from the popular Bobal and Tempranillo grapes of Spain to the legendary Sangiovese used in Chianti wines. Take a turn through France with a delightful Grenache from Ethic Drinks, a Certified B Corporation with a passion for protecting the planet and a mission to make wine production more eco-friendly.
Includes wines like:
- 2018 Las Renas Organico Monastrell: a Spanish wine with delicious notes of plum and strawberry. from a region used for winemaking by the Romans.
- 2019 Toro Loco Organico Superior: This delightful fruity blend of Bobal, Tempranillo, and Cabernet Sauvignon with red berry and spice notes is made exclusively from grapes grown by a local co-op of 3,000 families. From Italy, pour the silver medal-winning
- Take a delicious detour to Tuscany next and pour the Silver Medal-winning 2018 Calvari Organic Chianti D.O.C., made with hand-selected organic grapes expressing distinct flavors of cherry and spice with supple tannins.
- Spain’s Monastrell grape teams up with silky Merlot for 2019 Merveille de Vignes by Ethic Drinks Organic Monastrell-Merlot Blend, an easy-drinking, balanced blend that was awarded an impressive 90-point Gold Medal by Andreas Larsson, who is ranked among the World’s Best Sommeliers.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $24.95 for four bottles and a box.
- Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and ID required for delivery.
- Ships only to select states; see Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
- Reminder: To guarantee delivery by Christmas day, vouchers must be redeemed by Saturday Dec. 19th. To guarantee delivery by New Year’s Day, vouchers must be redeemed by Saturday Dec. 26th.
Need To Know
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.
Clients can savor the flavours of the season with an assortment of premium wines curated by experts. Selected from vineyards in top winemaking regions, these wines are just right for crisp days and cozy nights. Guests may discover award-winning bottles, popular varietals, hidden gems, and more wines just ripe for the picking.
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of choice (reds, whites, or mixed), the client will receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter's Corkscrew lets them open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. THe order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com. It's good to keep this voucher in mind when it’s time to stock up for the holidays!