Deep red wine with hints of caramel, blackberry, and toasted oak pairs well with steak and other red meats
About This Deal
- Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon: Born on the California coast, this Cabernet Sauvignon is a bold blend with notes of caramel, blackberry, and toasted oak.
- Pairing suggestions: red meat and steak-lovers
- ABV: 13.8%
- Size: 750ml
- Shipping not included.
- Shipping starts at $16.95 for 3 Bottles; $19.95 for 6 Bottles; $34.95 for 12 Bottles; or $39.95 for 15 Bottles.
- Does not ship to PO Boxes, Canada, AK, HI, AL, MS, OK, KY, or UT.
- See WineOnSale.com’s shipping and delivery policies.
The people behind WineOnSale have been in the wine business for over 25 years, providing customers better wines at affordable prices. They source their wine from great vineyards across the globe, including Spain, Italy, Chile, France, Argentina, Australia, and USA. Packages include wine from a variety of grape styles and regions, with 100% satisfaction guarantee.