This 2017 pinot noir features integrated notes of oak over strawberry and vanilla
About This Deal
- Meiomi Pinot Noir: Born on the California coast, this pinot noir defines deep hues of garnet lightened with a flicker of ruby; displays of strawberry and vanilla over oak; opens into flourishes of boysenberry, dark cherry, and toasted mocha.
- Vintage 2018
- Pairing suggestions: tomato based dishes, like past and pizza, or white meats, such as lamb and turkey
- ABV: 13.7%
- Size: 750 ML
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $16.95 for 3 Bottles; $19.95 for 6 Bottles; $34.95 for 12 Bottles; or $39.95 for 15 Bottles.
- Bulk Package Surcharge of $3 Per 18- or 20-Pack.
- Ships only to select states. See WineOnSale.com’s shipping and delivery policies.
Need To Know
The people behind WineOnSale have been in the wine business for over 25 years, providing customers better wines at affordable prices. Their online collection features hundreds of popular, collector, and celebrity brand wines sourced from great vineyards across the globe, including Spain, Italy, Chile, France, Argentina, Australia, and USA. They share the same love of wine as their customers, which is why every shipment comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.