Get an amazing selection of red wines and/or white wines from vineyards across countries such as Chile, Spain, Portugal, or Argentina
About This Deal
Countries such as Chile, Argentina, Spain, and other Latin America countries have a tremendous history of winemaking as well as perfect climates for grape growing. Coupled with the fact that there are some amazing and talented vintners from many different regions of Latin America & Spain, it’s no surprise that these regions are producing some of the best wines in the world.
- Customers can choose All Red Wine, All White Wine, or a Mix of Red & White Wine On Merchant’s Website
- 750 ML Full-Size Bottles
- Gift announcements available free upon redemption online.
Here are a few examples of wines that may be included in this package:
- Tejida Spanish Red Wine – Spain: This wine opens with ripe fruit scents that make this wine pleasantly soft and inviting. On the palate, Delicate, harmonic with a touch of sweetness.
- Vina Cruz Sauvignon Blanc - Spain: On the nose, aromatic citrus fruits and herbaceous notes. Intense and crisp, with juicy fruit leading to a refreshing finish.
- El Aumento Sauvignon Blanc - Chile: On the nose, aromatic citrus fruits and herbaceous notes. Intense and crisp, with juicy fruit leading to a refreshing finish.
- Rio Alto Reserva Merlot – Chile: Rio Alto is a celebration of the Aconcagua River, the source of nourishment for the vines. Aged for 6 months in French and American oak barrels, this smooth-bodied wine expresses the red fruit and spicy aromas that characterize the Merlot varietal.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $19.95 for 6 bottles and $34.95 for 12 bottles.
- Does not ship to PO Boxes, AK, AL, HI, KY, MS, or UT.
- See WineOnSale.com’s shipping and delivery policies.
Need To Know
The people behind WineOnSale have been in the wine business for over 25 years, providing customers better wines at affordable prices. Their online collection features hundreds of popular, collector, and celebrity brand wines sourced from great vineyards across the globe, including Spain, Italy, Chile, France, Argentina, Australia, and USA. They share the same love of wine as their customers, which is why every shipment comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.