Professional wine advisor teaches guests to discern distinctive notes in six exclusive vintages.
About This Deal
What better reason to have a wine tasting with family and friends for a good cause. You will enjoy drinking and learning about wine in a fun way and part of the proceeds will go towards the prevention of homelessness or a charity of your choice!
Each tasting includes:
- Up to a two-hour tasting led by a qualified wine advisor
- Everything included for your presentation; crystal wine glasses and 6 bottles of exclusive wine from around the world
- Rating forms and preference sheets for every guest
- Suggested food and/or cheese pairings for a wonderful experience
- Six bottles of wine for the tasting, delivered by a local retailer
Guests are responsible for providing a place for the wine and glasses, as well as any snacks they might want.
- Valid in the state of Michigan, Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Raleigh, NC, the state of Florida, Phoenix, AZ, VA, WV, Omaha, NE, Greater Los Angeles, and D.C. only.
- Additional fee for special events such as, birthday, bachelorette parties, etc.
About Wines for Humanity
Wines for Humanity's wine advisers conduct virtual or in-home tastings for wine enthusiasts and novices, sharing the finer points of a five-point wine-tasting technique, all while raising funds for local charities. Guests will enjoy exclusive vintages, learn to judge wines' colors and aromas, and learn about food pairings for the wines presented.
Before the tasting event, Wines for Humanity local retailer delivers the selected wines for the tasting (each bottle averages a value of $25).