Why We Like It
All-things-animal magazines written for ages 12 or younger teach about anatomy, habitat, and socialization in photos, articles, and games
About This Deal
The pages of Zoobooks and excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6–12 to the world’s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Vibrant, full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobooks recommended for ages 6–12
- Digital subscribers receive access to the e-book versions of the magazines. Print subscribers are shipped physical magazines each month.
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Free shipping. Doesn't ship to Canada. Most orders ship within 6-14 weeks from the redemption date. $3.00 non-refundable processing fee charged upon redemption for print options. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. Return policy. If a magazine becomes unavailable, it may be replaced by another. The number of issues is subject to change at any time. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.