Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a pub meal for two (up to $38 total value)
- $40 for a pub meal for four (up to $76 total value)
- $18 for $30 worth of pub food
Each pub meal includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Two glasses of domestic or imported beer or house wine (up to $7 value each)
- Two sandwiches, salads, burgers, or pub plates (up to $12 value each)
Click here to view the menu.
Nadine's Irish Mist
Newcomers to Nadine's Irish Mist might think that there's only one way to order a Guinness. Imagine their surprise when they peek at the pub's menu—they could opt for Irish nachos, covered in Guinness beer cheese, or bangers and mash served with the kitchen's signature Guinness gravy. That same gravy flavors the shepherd's pie, the beef and stout stew, and the country fried chicken. But if diners want their Guinness prepared classically—poured into a pint glass—the staff will happily oblige.
That said, there's far more than food and drink to be found at Nadine's. The calendar hosts an event for every day of the week, whether it's open-mic Tuesdays or trivia Thursdays. Live bands play during the weekend, and karaoke on Wednesdays gives patrons a chance to take the stage without sneaking inside someone's stand-up bass.