Contemporary cuisine puts a bold, modern twist on something familiar, much like reading the bedtime story Snow White and the Seven Gigabyte Hard Drive. Modernize mealtime with today’s Groupon to Nage in Rehoboth Beach. Choose between the following options.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of contemporary fare, valid every day.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of contemporary fare, valid Sunday–Friday.<p>
Nage’s acclaimed culinary maestros craft eclectic gourmet entrees from locally grown produce and organic ingredients. The eatery’s dinner menu boasts tapas plates, such as Nage’s classic mac ‘n’ cheese ($11), which takes a creative twist down a garden path with truffles, english peas, and wild mushrooms. Diners can also share dulcet grilled quail skewers ($15) coupled with walnut buckwheat streusel before savoring a gourmet entree. Pan-roasted halibut rubs elbows with fresh horseradish and cauliflower purée ($28), and flat iron steak frites soaks in a pool of wine sauce ($24). Like passionate documentaries about grain silos, Nage’s vegetables are produced by local farmers, such as Shallow Acres and Community Organics.
An innovative wine keeper system keeps more than 30 wines flowing by the glass. The scent of seared filet mignon ($32) wafts through Nage’s inviting dining room, which glows under the light of suspended fixtures amid rustic brick walls. Nage entertains guests throughout the week with live music on Fridays and orders sung a capella by sous chefs every other day.
At Nage’s cozy dining room and wine bar, The Fork and Flask, guests share small plates of truffle mac-n-cheese, mussels, and ricotta gnocchi paired with glasses of wine or specialty cocktails. The chefs use seasonal, local, and organic ingredients in their tapas and entrées, such as sirloin steak frites and Chesapeake crab cakes, making popular modern dishes with a tip of the hat to tradition. Original art work, low-hanging lights, and a chalkboard specials menu set the scene. Highlights of The Fork and Flask at Nage include:
- 11 years serving Rehoboth community
- Innovative menu driven by Executive Chef Sean Corea, known for his hand-made pasta
- Menu favorites include Seafood á la Nage and the Nage Classic Burger
- Ingredients are seasonal and locally sourced whenever possibly, using the Delmarva farming community
- Active member in Delaware's Culinary Coast
- Extensive wine selection with at least 30 selections by the glass
- Fresh desserts, pastries, and breads made in-house by Pastry Chef Dru Tevis
- Live music every Friday in the wine bar with no cover
- Open every day year-round