Being served by a good waiter makes you feel important, much like hearing people talk about something you did over a grocery store's intercom. Get what's coming to you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 worth of contemporary cuisine and drinks, valid every day
- $20 for $40 worth of contemporary cuisine and drinks, valid every day except Saturday
The menu includes andouille croquettes ($6), pear and gorgonzola grilled cheese with sweet-potato soup ($11), braised short-rib flatbread ($13), dogfish mussels ($14), and grilled rainbow trout ($25). More than 30 wines by the glass are available at the wine bar, and the cocktail list includes jalapeño margaritas ($10), cucumber gimlets ($11), and draft and bottled beers.
At Nage’s cozy dining room and wine bar, guests share small plates of truffle mac-n-cheese, mussels, and ricotta gnocchi paired with glasses of wine or specialty cocktails. The chefs use seasonal, local, and organic ingredients in their tapas and entrées, such as sirloin steak frites and Chesapeake crab cakes, making popular modern dishes with a tip of the hat to tradition. Original art work, low-hanging lights, and a chalkboard specials menu set the scene. Highlights of Nage Bistro and Wine Bar include:
- 11 years serving Rehoboth community
- Innovative menu driven by Executive Chef Sean Corea, known for his hand-made pasta
- Menu favorites include Seafood á la Nage and the Nage Classic Burger
- Ingredients are seasonal and locally sourced whenever possibly, using the Delmarva farming community
- Active member in Delaware's Culinary Coast
- Extensive wine selection with at least 30 selections by the glass
- Fresh desserts, pastries, and breads made in-house by Pastry Chef Dru Tevis
- Live music every Friday in the wine bar with no cover
- Open every day year-round