Being served by a good waiter makes you feel important, much like hearing people talk about something you did over a grocery store's intercom. Get what's coming to you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 worth of contemporary cuisine and drinks, valid Friday or Saturday between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- $20 for $40 worth of contemporary cuisine and drinks, valid Sunday–Thursday
The menu includes chickpea fritters ($6), pear and pan-seared scallops with asparagus and a miso-radish butter ($16), and sirloin steak frites with a red-wine reduction ($26). More than 25 wines by the glass are available at the wine bar, and the cocktail list includes spicy ginger margaritas ($10), cucumber gimlets ($11), and draft and bottled beers.
At Nage’s cozy dining room and wine bar, guests share small plates of truffle mac-n-cheese, mussels, and ricotta gnocchi paired with glasses of wine or specialty cocktails. The chefs use seasonal, local, and organic ingredients in their tapas and entrées, such as sirloin steak frites and Chesapeake crab cakes, making popular modern dishes with a tip of the hat to tradition. Original art work, low-hanging lights, and a chalkboard specials menu set the scene. Highlights of Nage Bistro and Wine Bar include:
- 11 years serving Rehoboth community
- Innovative menu driven by Executive Chef Sean Corea, known for his hand-made pasta
- Menu favorites include Seafood á la Nage and the Nage Classic Burger
- Ingredients are seasonal and locally sourced whenever possibly, using the Delmarva farming community
- Active member in Delaware's Culinary Coast
- Extensive wine selection with at least 30 selections by the glass
- Fresh desserts, pastries, and breads made in-house by Pastry Chef Dru Tevis
- Live music every Friday in the wine bar with no cover
- Open every day year-round
94% of 762 customers recommend
“Went on burger night! It was delicious and a great deal!”
“the chef's specials are always excellent and often unusual”
“Great Service! Mushroom ravioli was fabulous and the Nori Tuna was perfect!”