All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 13, 2015
Reviewed March 6, 2015
Reviewed March 5, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 worth of contemporary dinner cuisine and drinks, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of contemporary dinner cuisine and drinks, valid Friday-Saturday between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dinner only. Entree purchase required. Valid in the dining room only. Not valid 12/24/14-1/3/14 or 2/13/15-2/16/15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At Nage’s cozy dining room and wine bar, The Fork and Flask, guests share small plates of truffle mac-n-cheese, mussels, and ricotta gnocchi paired with glasses of wine or specialty cocktails. The chefs use seasonal, local, and organic ingredients in their tapas and entrées, such as sirloin steak frites and Chesapeake crab cakes, making popular modern dishes with a tip of the hat to tradition. Original art work, low-hanging lights, and a chalkboard specials menu set the scene. Highlights of The Fork and Flask at Nage include:
- 11 years serving Rehoboth community
- Innovative menu driven by Executive Chef Sean Corea, known for his hand-made pasta
- Menu favorites include Seafood á la Nage and the Nage Classic Burger
- Ingredients are seasonal and locally sourced whenever possibly, using the Delmarva farming community
- Active member in Delaware's Culinary Coast
- Extensive wine selection with at least 30 selections by the glass
- Fresh desserts, pastries, and breads made in-house by Pastry Chef Dru Tevis
- Live music every Friday in the wine bar with no cover
- Open every day year-round