Enthusiasts of seafood and Japanese cuisine can relish in tasty sushi sets accompanied by a salad or miso soup and select drinks
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- Valid any day
- What’s included in Nagoya Sushi Dinner Package per person:
- Miso soup or salad
- Sushi dinner (over 17 options to choose from)
- Glass of wine, beer, green tea, or soda
- Click here to view sushi dinner menu
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID to receive alcohol
- Must-try dish: Tekka Maki set features three rolls of tuna wrapped in rice and seaweed.
- Atmosphere: With comfortable seats, large tables, and Japanese decor on the walls, the restaurant is perfectly suitable for dinner dates or nights out with friends.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nagoya Japanese Restaurant
Recognized by regulars for their modern interpretations of classic dishes and lightning-fast delivery, Nagoya Japanese Restaurant boasts an extensive menu of Eastern Asian cuisine. Cozied up in a booth or perched at the bar, diners warm their bellies up with a bowl of miso soup before laying into a meal of sushi rolls, an entree of assorted tempura, or a Hibachi combination plate. Chef specials include a surf-n-turf dish, which boasts lobster and steak with hibachi sauce, or Little Neck clams garnished with garlic black bean sauce.