All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $20, today's side deal gets you $40 worth of authentic Japanese fare at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi in Port Clinton.
- Authentic Asian dishes mixed with local flare
- Fish flown in from around the world
- Designed for family dining
- Chefs prepare food in front of you with entertaining knife and spatula tricks
- Cold and hot appetizers ($5-$15) include Japanese favorites gyoza, crispy oysters, seaweed salad, and more
- Traditional entrees also available
- Sushi bar offerings range from nigiri and sashimi to a large selection of specialty rolls and combinations suited for sharing
- Wines, sakes, and martinis
Eight Yelpers give Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi a 3.5 star average, while eight Yahoo! Travelers give a perfect five stars. Five TripAdvisors give the restaurant four owl eyes. More than 2, 800 Facebookers are fans:
- ...hands down this was the most amazing sushi I have ever had. The atmosphere was idilyc and the perfect place for a great date. To top the evening off a variety of excellent drinks makes Nagoya a must for anyone serious about visiting the areas great restaruants. – Mike and Becky, Yahoo Travel
- I really love this restaurant because it has a lot of great elements working for it. First, it's fun to go here for the entertaining hibachi style dinner. The meats and seafoods they grill up are so fresh and seasoned to perfection. And I can't figure HOW they make their fried rice so amazing, but it's better than that served at any Asian style restaurant around town... They have many other menu items to choose from, including the most delicious freshy made sushi. – Wen888, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.