Dancing is a healthy way to physically connect to someone, preferable to giving them a painful bear hug or sewing your head onto their body. Get cheek-to-cheek with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for eight salsa dance classes for one (up to a $100 value)
- $69 for ten salsa dance classes for one (up to a $140 value)
- $79 for eight salsa dance classes for one couple (up to a $200 value)
- $99 for ten salsa dance classes for one couple (up to a $280 value)
- See the full class schedule
Born into a Dominican family in New York City, Randy Vargas began learning a variety of Latin dance styles from a young age. He eventually channeled his passion for dancing at family gatherings into a career as a performer and instructor. After relocating to Las Vegas, he founded Naiboa Dance in 2004 and began to share his love of salsa dancing with the local community.
Randy's dance company leads classes for casual enthusiasts as well as experienced salsa dancers. In addition to helping students master the fundamental footwork and graceful patterns of basic salsa choreography, Randy's team of instructors teaches advanced pupils how to incorporate more stylistic flair, spins, and telekinetic lifts into their repertoire.