- Complimentary wine or champagne
- Friendly technicians
- Make an impression
About This Deal
Jump to: Reviews | Scary Sounding at First
Your hands are the astronauts of your body—the first explorers to make contact with whatever's in your orbit—and your feet are the blazing rockets that propel you into space. Don't let your rockets burn out and fall off into the Atlantic Ocean. Take care of your trustworthy extremities with today's Groupon to 2008 Best of Philly award-winner Nail Bar. You get Nail Bar's signature manicure and pedicure, a $65 value, for $32. This deal doesn't just spiff up your hands and feet, it takes you to the height of high-class grooming with a complimentary glass of wine or champagne while your newly perfect fingers and toes dry. Grab your mom, bestie, or hang-nailed life coach and kick off a girls' day out with tipsy mani-pedis.
Your signature mani-pedi soaks your hands and feet in an aromatic sea bath to let your tension and rough exterior dissolve into a bouquet of calm. Nail Bar's friendly technicians will shape and buff your nails, trim your cuticles, and exfoliate your legs to get rid of dead skin cells before indulging your hands, feet, legs, and arms with a renewing cream to lock in moisture and keep you looking bright and fresh. You'll get the perfect polish of your choice, an indulgent shoulder massage, and the therapeutic touch of a miraculous massage chair that will knead your muscles to aid champagne digestion as you unwind.
The benefits of your mani-pedi last longer than the decadent experience itself. Because your hands are always out in front, the condition of your nails and skin will affect people's impression of your age, hygiene, and the likelihood of you owning a 1996 Dodge Neon. A sophisticated look is never complete without youthful hands and strong nails. Climb the ladder at work and get more helpful attention on your next shopping trip with well-manicured hands. Admire your polished toes before rubbing your silky feet together under the covers on a chilly night.
- Posh Nail Bar is our fave new hot spot. The details—Elizabeth Arden polish, a notable lack of the assembly-line automation that typifies quickie salons—make a seat at the mosaic-tiled mani bar the perfect lunch break. – Philadelphia
- The staff is friendly and professional and you are provided with a complimentary glass of wine of champagne while you enjoy your manicure or pedicure. The signature nail bar pedicure is especially luxurious. – Annie K., Insider Pages
- True to it's [sic] name, cocktails are served in an upscale atmosphere. The salon is very clean and the staff is quite friendly. – Jill T., Insider Pages
Scary Sounding at First
The Nail Bar is not a wooden bar with nails in it that a loan shark might use to pound payments out of a welcher; it's actually your newest source for a high-class manicure at a Groupon price. What else sounds scary at first but turns out to be something innocuous?
- Killer whales
- The Lightning Round
- The Space Needle
- Gooey ducks (note: is arguably much worse than it sounds)
- A face book
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Find more nail salons in Chicago.