What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$40 for one Exotic Malibu Breeze mani-pedi ($80 value) $50 for one Bahama Escape mani-pedi ($100 value)
Exotic Malibu Breeze mani-pedis naturally exfoliate chapped and scaly skin using a Vitamin E paraffin peach extract designed to increase range of motion, reduce stiffness, and soften calluses. The treatment includes a foot and hand massage with a rich, buttery warming lotion.
Multi-sensory Bahama Escape mani-pedis are all about relaxation and nourishment. They rope in detoxifying herbal soaks, dead-sea-salt-infused essential oils, and callus-softening vitamin E paraffin peach extract to soothe the skin and the mind. Services concludes with an application of polish.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Extra charge for gel polish, french style paint, nail design and old gel polish take off Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nail Bar and Spa
What's it take to be a great nail salon? Nail Bar and Spa thinks the answer is two fold: unbeatable service and unimpeachable sanitation practices. Read on to learn more about these two elements below:
- Nails can be treated to both professional-grade standard polishes and chip-free Shellac, with enhancements like sea-shell gel powder, nail design, and rhinestones thrown in for good measure.
- Facial waxing can shape beautifully symmetrical brows to keep clients looking fresh.
- Lash extensions are available in single and triple-lash cluster sets for natural-looking boosts that last up to two weeks.
- Hospital-grade cleaning agents sanitize all nonporous tools.
- Porous tools go straight into the trash after every single use.
- Jet-less pedicure baths eliminate the the risk of bacteria backflow and house disposable liners for each new client