Choose from Nine Options
- $35 for one laser-hair-removal session for a small area ($100 value)
- $90 for three laser-hair-removal sessions for a small area ($300 value)
- $145 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for a small area ($600 value)
- $55 for one laser-hair-removal session for a medium area ($150 value)
- $140 for three laser-hair-removal sessions for a medium area ($450 value)
- $225 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for a medium area ($900 value)
- $75 for one laser-hair-removal session for a large area ($200 value)
- $210 for three laser-hair-removal sessions for a large area ($600 value)
- $290 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for a large area ($1,200 value)
Although laser-hair-reduction (LHR) treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
A Chat with Eyebrow Artistry with Naila Hair and Beauty Salon
What makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our Vision is to provide superior service to our Clients in an upscale and soothing environment. To compliment our Manicure and Pedicure we use OPI and CND product lines while you are treated to state of the art Whirlpool Pedicure Massage Footspa featuring Venetian glass bowls.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Creating a Spa where our Clients feel welcomed and treated like family is what we wanted when we first envisioned what our Spa would be. We wanted it to be a place where we wanted to come into everyday and feel more inspired, creative and happy so that we could give that same experience to you.
What do you love most about your job?
We Pride ourselves on being able to play a small role in joyus occasions like Weddings, Graduations, Proms, Birthday Extravaganzas, and most importantly in Your Life. We enjoy seeing our clients monthly for their appointments and catching up with them.
What is the best feedback you’ve ever received from a customer?
Some of the best was being published in magazines and having our work photographed for different publications. Being complimented by other nail artists on photo-shoots is a huge honor and probably the most rewarding feedback.